7/11/2014

The Yellow Blazer

Zara Yellow blazer
I never thought in a million years that I would invest in a yellow blazer. When I first saw it, I thought "it's pretty" but I will never wear it. Fast forward almost a year later, and it's still an item in my closet that I love. Injecting a bit of color into your wardrobe is never a bad thing.
This yellow blazer was also worn in this post, here
 I paired the blazer with a leopard shirt and white pants.

Zara Yellow Blazer
Zara Yellow Blazer
Zara Yellow Blazer
Photos by: Clover D

 I encourage you all to take risks with your wardrobe. Try something that's a bit outside of your comfort zone, however make sure your still comfortable in it.  

P.S I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Is there something that you would love to add to your closet, but too nervous to try?

Until Next Time, 
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information
Blazer: Zara (option here) // White Pants: Zara  (option, here) // Shirt: ModeStar // Sandals: Thrifted // Bag: Thrifted


Let's Stay Connected: 

@smissjblog