8/12/2014

Radiant like the SunSet

Color blocking yellow, pink and orange
When it comes to planning outfits for any type of media event I always feel an added pressure to look the part. I'm not a stylist but just a woman who loves the art of putting looks together. However, the title "personal style blogger" can make you feel like people expect a lot from you in terms of your ability to constantly have something "stylish to wear".
When I was first brainstorming outfit ideas for this year's African Fashion Week Toronto event, I was completely lost on what to wear. I quickly realized that sometimes you need to think outside the box, take personal risks, and stay true to yourself.


Color blocking yellow, pink and orange
Color blocking yellow, pink and orange

Here, I decided to color block using colors that reminded me of the sunset.

I reused everything in my closet expect the skirt that was on sale for cheap.

Hope someone was inspired to add a bit of color and fun into your remaining summer wardrobe. Also event pictures from African Fashion Week Toronto 2014 will be up next, so stay tuned!
Until Next time, 
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information 
Top: Dynamite // Skirt: Winners // Necklace: ? // Shoes: Small boutique //  Bag: c/o Express Clothing
  
Let's Stay Connected 


@smissjblog