10/29/2014

fuse Gelnamel Review

fuse Gelnamel, Canadian Beauty Blogger, Nail polish


Have you ever stumbled upon a product and was really curious on how it worked or if it truly did what it claimed to do? Well, when it came to the fuse gelnamel I was filled with curiosity and thought my readers would be too so I volunteered to try the product out.
The fuse gelnamel claims to combine the best of polish color + gel into an all-in-one formula. No separate base coat or top coat is needed.  With the help of the 30 second Fuse LED lamp, get your nails salon ready. The LED lamp can be used both for manicures and pedicures.
What comes in the starter kit: Fuse LED Lamp // Gel Cleanser // gelnamel // Lint-free Wipes // Double-sided Nail Buffer // Manicure Stick & Detailed Instruction Sheet


fuse Gelnamel, Canadian Beauty Blogger, Nail polish

How to use it: Now this was the fun part.  The instructions were summarized in a colorful folded pamphlet which summarized all the steps. It’s short and straight to the point so that was a huge plus.


Here are the steps I followed:
1. Lightly buffed then cleansed my nail with the provided cleanser
2. Applied one THIN coat to that nail
3.  Placed my finger in the LED lamp until the light turned off (30 seconds)
4. I repeated steps 1-3 on the next nail. I then added another coat because I felt it needed a second coat, which is optional, and applied the cleanser again
fuse Gelnamel Review, Canadian Beauty Blogger, Nail polish
Tried both purple and hot pink, loved the hot pink polish (pictured above)
My experience with the kit:
PROS:
- It is fairly easy to use once you get a hang of the process.
- I liked how it eliminates the need of a top coat and base coat
-Long wear when you follow  the instructions ie: apply thin coats, it’s been 3 days so far, and it still looks good
-Small LED lamp, great for travel.
- Kit includes both an outlet plug and a usb plug to operate lamp, which I personally find very convenient 
- Decently easy removal.  I simply used Acetone nail polish remover
Super shiny gel nail finish
Things to Consider
- Thick polish application will make it chip faster or make it peel instantly, so you may need to practice the  application  before getting the desired results with this product
- Each nail has to be done separately for best results, therefore, can seem like it takes longer than your standard manicure
In summary I enjoyed the product and will use it again. It does take some getting use to but in the end the results were really nice. 
I am yet to use it on my toes but it is something I am looking forward to trying out in the near future.
Hope you enjoyed the review
Have you tried this Kit, what were your thoughts? What tips do you have to offer?


Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J


Stay Connected:



* This product was sent for my review, please note all opinions stated are my own.*



@smissjblog