3/28/2015

Black Monochromatic, World Master Card Fashion Week Day 1


Monochromatic, Black, WMCFW, World MasterCard Fashion Week
This week was World Master Card fashion Week here in Toronto and although it's been really exhausting it's been a really fun experience. I attended some great shows, met some great people/fellow bloggers, and found an excuse to dress up. Yesterday, I was back at it for the last day of shows. However, I wanted to share  what I wore the first day. I only attended shows 3/5 days because of school and other commitments.

Monochromatic, Black, WMCFW, World MasterCard Fashion Week
Monochromatic, Black, WMCFW, World MasterCard Fashion Week

The first day was really cold but I still wanted to be stylish but warm as well.  I could not decide what to wear so I opted for an monochromatic black look  with multiple layers, and big hair.
The key to multiple layering so you don't look bulky is to layer items that fit and are structured. 

Hope you enjoyed the post
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Boots: Zara // Coat & Skirt: Thrifted // Turtle neck: Suzy Sher // Vest: Reitman's //Necklace: A closet sale

Stay Connected

Google + // Twitter // Instagram
 

@smissjblog