8/07/2015

Summer floral

floral trousers ASOS, black vest, Toronto blogger
Florals in the summer, yes, totally groundbreaking right? Not really, but at this point if you want to wear it, just wear it.
The other day I had a very interesting conversation with someone about why I was so obsessed with taking pictures of myself for the blog which made me look so vain.
floral trousers ASOS, black vest, Toronto blogger
floral trousers ASOS, black vest, Toronto blogger
Personally, getting in front of the camera is not a very easy thing for me. However, I find nothing wrong with someone who likes to take pictures of themselves. If it's not hurting anyone, what is the issue? For me, I don't get much joy in seeing myself in pictures. I'd personally be fine stepping away from the camera if someone else could replace me. What I love is the art and creative side of styling and putting things together. The hope is that sharing these outfits inspire someone.
floral trousers ASOS, black vest, Toronto blogger

 I was definitely drawn to the feminine flare of the floral pants and paired it with a simple black vest and a black crop top.
Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next time
Sincerely Miss J 

 Why do you read personal style blogs? What would you say to someone calling you vain for blogging?

Outfit Information: Vest: Reitmans // Crop top: dynamite // Trousers: ASOS (gifted) // Heels: Zara (old) // Bag: thrifted

Remember to stay connected




@smissjblog