1/30/2016

Vacation Style: The Stylish Beach Cover-Up

Beach Cover-Up, tropical #ootd, Toronto blogger
I've missed this little space on the internet a lot but I decided to take a vacation from life and blogging. I decided while on vacation I was not going to worry about anything but food, the beach, and relaxing. Although I've missed that carefree lifestyle, I am glad to be back and ready to get back into the swing of things.
Beach Cover-Up, tropical #ootd, Toronto blogger
I was fortunate to have the ability to shoot some outfit pictures while I was away. Even though my girlfriend really did not want to, I am thankful to her for coming through with these wonderful shots.
Beach Cover-Up, tropical #ootd, Toronto blogger
Beach Cover-Up, Vacation #ootd, Toronto Blogger
Beach Cover-Up, Vacation #ootd, Toronto Blogger
I purchased this cover-up last minute. It was on clearance from the summer and I walked away with it for $2. The cover-up was an extra large but with a belt and rolling up the sleeves, it made for a beautiful dress that was perfect for the tropical weather. I then paired it with a white hat that became my go to item after I lost my other hat at the airport.

Stay tuned for an upcoming post featuring highlights of my vacation.

Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next Time, 
Sincerely Miss J 

What are your go to fashion items while on vacation?

Outfit Information: Hat: Dollarama // Dress (Cover -up): Reitman's // Sandals: Unknown

Stay Connected and follow me on social  media
Google + // Twitter // Instagram

@smissjblog