2/04/2016

The Not So Typical Valentine's Day Outfit: The Cape Blazer

The black cape Blazer, Valentine's day outfit, Toronto blogger, Minimalistic
Valentine's day has never been that major of a holiday for me except when I was in elementary school. I use to love heading to the store and picking out Valentine's day cards to hand out to my fellow classmates. I remember saving the best messages and cards for my bestfriends and for any crushes I had that year.
For many individuals Valentine's day is a holiday that symbolizes love and how much that special person means to them. It's also an amazing opportunity to dress up and do something special.
 I was requested to share some Valentine's day inspired outfits. I decided to go with a not so typical approach by skipping out on the reds, pinks, peaches and bows.
The black cape Blazer, Valentine's day outfit, Toronto blogger, Minimalistic
I decided to go with a tailored approach, appealing to women wanting to break out of the mold. However, I decided to add a twist by styling a cape blazer instead of a plain blazer for this suited look.
The black cape Blazer, Valentine's day outfit, Toronto blogger, Minimalistic
The black cape Blazer, Valentine's day outfit, Toronto blogger, Minimalistic
The black cape Blazer, Valentine's day outfit, Toronto blogger, Minimalistic
Carolina P
Although the look is simple, I think it's extremely polished and chic. It can be worn to a fancy dinner or a party. Lastly, the best part of this suit combo is that your guaranteed to stand out in the crowd.

Hope you enjoy the post
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J 

What will you be wearing for your Valentine's day festivities? 

Outfit Information: Cape: Zara // Trousers & Necklace: Dynamite // Blouse: H&M // Shoes: The bay 
  Stay Connected and Follow Me on Social  Media

@smissjblog